Monday, June 21, 2010

MOJO Monday 144




MOJO MONDAY! I finally have a Monday with room for it! I hope you enjoy~

Shopping List:
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango (textured), Early Espresso
Designer Series Paper: Greenhouse Gala (Available July 1)
Stamps: Artistic Etchings (Available July 1)
Ink: Tangerine Tango and Early Espresso
Extras: Bitty Buttons and Bitty Circle punch, Designer Label and 1" punches, Square Lattice Embossing Folder

For all of your Stampin' Up! needs, you can use my website to order.

9 comments:

Kim said...

Always got your Mojo going on!! Great color combo - that dsp is so fun!

Cards by Gina said...

Oooh la la! Tres bella!

Barbara Chatzkel said...

Very cool card! Makes me miss Paris!

Mary Fish said...

Serious mojo efficiency . . . I love everything about this card . . . the colors, stamp, bitty buttons. Hugs, M

Kris Kilcoyne said...

This is fantastic!

I love the use of white space and that DSP looks awesome with this stamp set.

Ann Schach said...

Wow! This is awesome! I love the clean look! The texture is the perfect touch!

Carla said...

Love your card, the layers and texture are awesome too. Hugs,

Melissa said...

love this!

Regina Mangum said...

I LOVE this, Patti! This is my fave of the Mojos -- I just love how you put it together!