Monday, April 5, 2010

Circle Mojo



Good Mojo Monday to you! I hope your weekend was fantastic! I flipped the sketch this week. Also, I decided to cut down the size of the oval in the middle. I hope you like looking. Please leave your comments as I love to read them! Later on this week, I should receive my preview items from the Summer Mini, which comes out on May 1st! So, stay tuned...

Shopping List:
Card Stock: Real Red, Textured Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Kraft, Basic Black
Stamps: Circle Circus, Tiny Tags
Ink: Real Red, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black
Extras: Small, Large and Wide Oval punches, paper crimper, Real Red Satin ribbon, brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

For your Stampin' Up! supplies, you can order any time from my website.



7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty Patti! Love your colors and your circles are the bomb!I'm waiting for a SU order too!

Anonymous said...

I like it Aunt Patti!!

Ann Schach said...

Love those diamond brads and the crimped paper! Great job!

Lynda Benden said...

This circles are fantastic! Great card!

Carla said...

I love your version and those colors and that stamp set. WOW!!! Terrific job. Hugs,

Kim said...

This would be a great masculine card! You always have your mojo going on!!

Mary Fish said...

I remember those little diamond shaped brads . . . they look perfect with this card. Snappy layout. Hugs, M