Thursday, May 21, 2009

Celebrate

This Celebrate card involves the colors from the Color Throwdown #43 (Old Olive, Lavender Lace and Elegant Eggplant) and the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #2.  I used some unmarked designer paper, my Nestabilities rectangle die cut and Eastern Blooms, Trimtastic and Lexicon of Love Stamps. 

If you have any questions or need to order Stampin' Up, please contact me or see my Demonstrator Website.




Don't forget:

1.  Stampin' Up's Last Chance list appears on June 1st.  These stamps and accessories will be available while supplies last.
2. The 6 In Colors will be disappearing, making way for 6 NEW In Colors that are available on July 1st.
3.  The Buy 3, Get One FREE promotion for Designer Series Paper (and textured cardstock) is only available through May 31st!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the color combos!

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

I like your friendship card and the celebrate stamp with the lavendars. Thank you for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, please play again and AGAIN.

Jane - MMDT member
http://thepaperaffair.blogspot.com/

Priscilla said...

Patti, Great card...that flower so soooo pretty. Thank you for playing and just a reminder:if you have the MM logo on your side bar, it could be worth and extra $25 shopping spree if your name is picked :)

Priscilla said...

Hi Patti, just wanted to let you know Mr. Linky is having some issues right now...I have you in the drawing, but your name is not on the list..i will work on this today and see why your name keeps coming off the list. I think blogger is having issues too, because I am finding it hard to open some peoples blogs. But no worries ok..you are in the drawing :)

Barbara said...

Very pretty!!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!

Priscilla said...

Hi Patti,
will you please do me a favor? sorry to ask, but could you please try and enter your name and direct blog address to your MMSC2 on our Mr. Linky again? I have tried to to do it manually for you but It will not show up. I think if you do it it will :) If your name does not show up, rest accured that you are entered :) thank you my dear :)

Aubs said...

cuuuuuuuute!

Mary Fish said...

Wow, I hope I get a chance to check out that color combo. Gorgeous card. Hugs M

Carolyn said...

Very lovely. Thank you for playing with us. Hope to see more of your work.

Carolyn, MMDT member
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

Beth aka BR-T said...

I think this card is terrific! BR-T

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card! I love those scalloped borders! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Broni said...

Love the scallops and that pretty flower!!! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown challenge with us! Hope to see you again!!