Thursday, December 5, 2013

Pals Paper Arts #182--Very Elegant Slate


A lot of people wonder if they've been Naughty or Nice this year, but everyone on MY list has been NICE!! No worries! I have a lot of family and friends that I am so thankful for!! They will be receiving some NICE cards, including the one above made for this week's Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge!


I couldn't help but begin this card using the retired Snowburst Embossing Folder. It just screams Christmas! I made it sparkle by using a sponge dauber to apply some Champagne Mist.

Also, the new Very Merry Tags is becoming a fast favorite stamp set of mine. So many punches match the cute stamps! Here I used the XL Decorative Label punch to punch out the Naughty/Nice image. I "checked" the 'nice' box by putting in a beautiful Basic Pearl. The knot to the left is Smoky Slate stitched grosgrain ribbon. The Elegant Eggplant stripes on the bottom of the card came from the Stripes Embossing Folder. 

Remember to have your Stampin' Up! supplies delivered right to your door by using my Online Store.


Very Elegant Slate Nice Card Supplies:
Card Stock: Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant
Stamps: Very Merry Tags
Ink: Elegant Eggplans
Big Shot: Stripes and (retired) Snowburst Embossing Folders
Punch: XL Decorative Label 
Embellishments: Smoky Slate Stitched grosgrain ribbon, Basic Pearl


3 comments:

Mary Fish said...

I pick "naughty!" However, your card is more than "nice." It's darling!

Linda Callahan said...

You are so right - that embossing folder is perfect for this time of year! Pretty card!

Dawn Tidd said...

Yes, that embossing folder does say Christmas and even more with the shimmer! I love that tag too.