Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pals New Catalog Blog Hop


Welcome to the Pals New Catalog Blog Hop! The Stampin' Pretty Pals are excited to share some fabulous cards and projects showcasing our favorite products from the New Stampin' Up! Catalog. You've probably hopped over from Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole. I'm stop number 25 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for new Stampin' Up! products from the Stampin' Pretty Pals. Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track.



NEW: gorgeous Dahlia "buttons." These are Gumball Green. I can see so many uses for these and they are actually smaller than I thought they looked in the catalog. 



NEW: Underneath those Dahlias are one of the shapes from Little Labels Punch Pack. There are three different label shapes in the pack. And the "birthday" banner is cut out using the Bitty Banners Framelits. There are three shapes in the pack.


I slipped a gift card into the Petite Pocket die. It's the perfect size.


This bright card is made using one of the prints from the NEW International Bazaar Designer Series paper. The sentiment is from the Curly Cute Stamp Set. 


Also NEW is this beautiful edging made using the Large Scallop Edgelit with the   Delicate Designs Embossing Folder. This comes as a set of two embossing folders. It looks like fabric, doesn't it?

I hope you enjoyed these two projects using just SOME of the new things I received from my first catalog order. There is still more to share, so visit often! 

Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner, stop number 26 on the Pals New Catalog Blog Hop. Thanks for "hopping" by!


  1. Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee 
  2. Brian King at Stamp with Brian 
  3. Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap with Susan
  4. Angela Richwine at Stampin' Away with Angela
  5. Debbie Pierce at Stampin' Sunshine
  6. Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
  7. Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff
  8. Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
  9. Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
  10. Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie's Crafty Corner
  11. Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
  12. Marian Kay at All Aboard the Crafting Train
  13. Shannon Jaramillo at EZPeasyCards
  14. Mary Fish at Stampin Pretty
  15. Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
  16. Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
  17. Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
  18. Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
  19. Leslie Davis at Ellalicious Elements
  20. Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin' Blog
  21. Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
  22. Kimberly Deacon at Delightful Stampin
  23. Kris Kilcoyne at Kween Bee Kreations
  24. Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
  25. Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
  26. Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
  27. Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions
  28. Max Conrad at Stamp to the MAX
  29. Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
  30. Nakaba Rager at My Stampin' Blog
  31. Wendy Smith at West Wind Curiosities

15 comments:

Mary Lou Glick said...

Patti, I love both the card and the gift card holder! Both are very pretty!

Rae in Reno said...

I'm not usually drawn to green but you grabbed my attention. Great project.

TFS

Kim L. said...

Great use of the dahlias! Beautiful cards!

Dawn Tidd said...

I love how you used the dahlias for the closures, Patti! What a great idea.

Angela said...

Love these both! I haven't ordered the Dahlias yet and cannot wait to play with them!

Amy Gehman said...

Patti, these are both gorgeous projects, but I am in love with the way you did the first one with the dahlias!! Great job :)

Nina Dee said...

Great projects Patti! I especially love the gift card holder! The color combo is so perfect! :)

Kris Kilcoyne said...

What a great use of the dahlia's!

Mikki said...

Patti, I really love both of these, especially the gift card holder and WOW!! all of the elements are fantastic. I especially love the new dahlia's. Now I have more on my wish list!!!

Terri Orr said...

Great projects! Love the dahlias as closures. And I really love that embossing folder on the card!

Maggie said...

Such a clever idea! Love it!

Marian Kay said...

Lovely Patti!

Linda Callahan said...

Very cute! Love those dahlias!

Traci Davis said...

I love your gift card holder and especially the way you used the Dahlias as closures. Nice card also.

Sandie Conner said...

So cute! I love how you used the dahlias, very smart. And what can I say, but I love the pink and green! Both cards are wonderful.