Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Welcome to the August Pals Hop! This month, we're featuring fun and creative 3-dimensional projects! Enjoy the hop and the amazing creations that the Pals have come up with.
You've likely hopped over from Carmen Sublasky at Creative Stamptuary. I'm stop number 7 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for 3-D paper projects from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track!
I decided to create a hanging basket to give a sweet gift to a friend. I don't have the "sweet" part ready yet, so here is my basket. The basket is made from two Poppy Parade Scallop Circles cut with my Big Shot. I then textured them with my Square Lattice Embossing Folder. I used Sticky Strip to adhere them together.
Here are the supplies I used:
Card Stock: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade
Designer Series Paper: Paisley Petals
Stamps: Three Little Words, Four Frames
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Lattice & Scallop Circle Dies, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Decorative Label and Oval punches, Whisper White 3/8" grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip, Crop-a-dile
This is a close up of my sentiment. I layered my Oval onto the Decorative Label-punched frame. I used Stampin' Dimensionals under the oval and under the punch. Glue Dots were used to adhere the Lattice (cut from Paisley Petals designer Series Paper).
To decorate my basket, I stamped the flower from the Three Little Words stamp set in Early Espresso, then colored it using a Blender Pen with Calypso Coral ink (from the lid of the pad) and then the outline was colored using a Poppy Parade Stampin' Write Marker. I cut out the flower using Paper Snips, which work perfectly on delicate cuts.
Hop along for more inspiring ideas from Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions, stop number 8 on the August PALS HOP! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Stephanie Uzee at Stampin' with Suzee
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Barbara Chatzkel at Take Out Paper Arts
- Jason Casper at Jason's Stampin' Pad
- Melanie Collins at Oops a Daisy Designs
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Leah O'Brien at My Stampin' Room
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie's Crafty Corner
- Pam Giudici at Wacky Whippet Stamper
- Linda Fisher at Linda's Stampin Loft
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Martha Stewart at Seasons of Stamping
- Mike Funke at Stampin-Style
- Barb Furlong at the Love of Stamping