Saturday, February 20, 2010

Monochromatic

I made today's card for the Kween Bee Kreation challenge -- Monochromatic! It was fun and quick.

I simply used my Modern Label punch on the navy hues in the Patterns Pack III Hostess. I mounted those standing up on a piece of Bordering Blue and added it to my Night of Navy card.

I wrapped it with a knotted piece of retired Vintage Violet Grosgrain Stitched Ribbon.

For the sentiment, I used the Tiny Tags "hello" dipped in Night of Navy ink and stamped onto Whisper White card stock, cut out with the Word Window punch and matted with a Bordering Blue Modern Label punch.


Play along--It's fun!

Happy Weekend--

If you need any Stampin' Up! Supplies, feel free to use my website.



10 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Too cute, Patti! This would be a great way to use up those little pieces of paper that I don't have the heart to through away!

Linda Callahan said...

You are a clever girl - very cute!

Crystal said...

AWWW what a fun design, LOVE how you used the dp!!!! AWESOME card!

Kim said...

Great idea Patti - too cute!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very creative Patti!Awesome card!

Cards by Gina said...

What a terrific card, Patti! I love what you did. You are soooo clever...and you know those blues are my favorite colors.

Kris Kilcoyne said...

This is so creative & fun!

I love seeing all the prints from the designer paper.

Thanks so much for playing in my second challenge, Patti. :)

Candy said...

Very cute! Love the creative use of the Modern Label punch!

Carla said...

Now this is cool!!! Love your card. Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

I saw this on Kris's challenge and said "wow." Very clever use of the modern label punch and showing off designer paper. Hugs, M