Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kwerner #53

KwernerDesign Color Inspiration #53.  I didn't find the right way to use all of the colors for quite awhile. I am happy with my creation, but next time I'd probably heat emboss my flowers for a little sparkle. The card is for a retirement for a guy, so I think it's good the way it is.

Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Textured Pacific Point
Ink:  Basic Black, Summer Sun, Real Red, Pacific Point
Stamps:  Eastern Blooms and Congrats from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

12 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Cute card! I love the flowers! I like the sentiment font as well...

Crystal said...

This is a beautiful color combo, love those flowers!

tg said...

Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

I love this one! Great for grads

Ann Schach said...

Great job! I like everything about it. The colors are fantastic together.

Dotty said...

Love the flowers, nice card.

Melissa said...

You nailed summer! Wonderful job!

Mary Fish said...

Simply, pretty and color-icious. Nice job! Hugs, M

Patricia Chalas said...

simple and very pretty card!!!
Nice Job!!

KatieTurtle said...

I love this card. Much more my stlye then the card I made! Really like that you used blue to anchor the card.

Kitty said...

simple and clean ~ really lovely.

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty card! Simple and Sweet! Great use of the colors in the challenge!:)