Sunday, March 29, 2009

Beachy Hello-Kwerner #47

Kwerner Challenge #47. I was in a swap and got the images from the "Just Beachy" stamp set. (Comes out in THREE DAYS!!) I used the
surf wagon and cut it out with my Nestabilities and layered it in
Chocolate Chip and added a flower brad for the wagon "dust." The cutout for the front of the card, needed a fill, so I made my own cardstock using a flower from the "Eastern Blooms" set and Tangerine Tango and So Saffron inks. Lastly, I added the sentiment from "Fundamental Phrases" and cut it out using my oval paper punch, then framed it with another paper punch in textured Tangerine Tango cardstock and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals. I used my Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker to add the little dots. The stamp sets will be available on April 1st from the Occasions Mini. See other challenges posts at www.kwernerdesign.com


2 comments:

Create Fabulous said...

I just love that "woody" stamp!! Great job on the challenge :)

Winter said...

So cute! Love the stamp set, it reminds me of summer time! :)